In July and August, Azu'Rivage, a family orientated, sociable campsite, proposes several activities for children, teenagers and adults.
All our activities are free. They are programmed from the start of the day (10 am) to the end of the evening (11 pm). Start with a gentle workout or a forest walk, then come to our pre-dinner games for a laugh, and after a rest you can use up your energy at our big afternoon family games and once night has fallen, after a good meal, some entertainment takes over.
Your day is already planned out at our campsite on the south Landes coast!
A variety of activities are on offer: events with games, music, competitions and shows which you can attend with family or friends.
- Kids Activities (5-12 years): 5 mornings and 1 afternoon per week (with an activity leader)
- Teen Hang-Outs: 5 late afternoon hang-outs (with an activity leader) and a special teen barbecue!
- Sport Mornings from 10.30 am to 12 pm: Gentle workouts, aquagym, walks...
- Pre-dinner: quizzes, puzzles and other family games.
- Evening: Dances, concerts, boules, bingo, quizzes, games, a clown show... (3 evenings per week minimum)
Have a look at our activities at www.facebook.com/campingazurivage